Our debt collection services
We can assist with the whole process of recovering money owed to you.
Our services include:
- writing a letter of demand to your creditor
- negotiating a settlement with your creditor
- preparing the documents to apply for a court order against your creditor
- preparing subsequent applications to the court if your creditor still refuses to pay
- obtaining a worker’s lien and registering it over property owned by your creditor
- preparing and registering a caveat over property owned by your creditor if relevant and possible.
If the debt is $12,000 or less and you are going to court
In this case, we cannot represent you in court as the Rules of Court do not permit it, but what we can do is:
- provide you with advice about the potential success of your claim and about the court process
- prepare and file all necessary documentation with the court
- appear with you in court at all directions hearings
- provide you with advice as to how to manage a trial if your matter gets that far.
If the debt is $12,000 or more and you are going to court
In this case, we can provide you with advice and representation from start to finish.
To get you started
To help us keep your costs down, we can accept your instructions electronically if that is convenient for you. If you wish to take this option, then please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for our services.
If you prefer, please arrange a time to meet with us at your earliest convenience so that we can find out how we can help you.