Other Legal Services
Mildwaters Lawyers in Kadina, South Australia, offers an extensive variety of other legal services including:
- Criminal law
- Criminal injuries compensation
- Civil disputes and litigation
- Aged care law
- Employment law
- Loan agreements
- Debt recovery
- General advice
We pride ourselves on being able to offer a solution for almost every legal matter so, whatever your legal needs, contact us to find out how we can help. If we don’t know the answer, we will know someone that does.
Once you have us on your team, you will have the peace of mind of knowing that whatever your legal needs, now or in the future, we have you covered.
Other legal services and our community
Our range of other legal services also includes support of local community groups and charities with:
- Preparation of new constitutions
- Amending existing constitutions
- Compliance issues for associations and clubs
- Advice regarding legal liability of associations and clubs
- Advice about governance issues
If you are a member of a charity or local club and you have a legal question, then we would be pleased to help.
You can access our advice by arranging an appointment with us or by sending us details of your question or legal issue through our website. We will get back to you as soon as we can after receiving your enquiry.