When you’re buying or selling real estate, your choice of conveyancer can be the difference between a smooth transition or being on the street at settlement.
Choose Mildwaters Lawyers and know that your transaction is in safe hands.
Private sale and purchase
Our services extend to the preparation of all documentation required for a private sale including the contract and Form 1.
And whether you are a seller or a buyer, we can tailor the contract to your specific needs.
Moving house? Get advice on contracts before you sign
If you have questions about a contract that has been prepared for you as a buyer or a seller, we can provide you with advice about what the terms of your contract mean and answer any questions that you might have.
We can provide you with advice on any special condition contained in a contract, so that:
- If you are the beneficiary of the special condition, you can be sure that the special condition properly protects the right that you are intending to protect
- If you are not the beneficiary of the special condition, you can be sure that the special condition does not over impose on your rights in the contract and that you properly understand the implications of the special condition
Our Registered Conveyancer, Anna Przibilla, has 16 years’ experience as a conveyancer and is well versed in all things conveyancing.
She is up-to-date with all the recent changes in conveyancing in South Australia.
In addition to standard conveyancing services, she can also assist you with:
- Preparation of licence agreements to enable a buyer to move into the home before settlement
- Preparation of any amendments required to the contract
- Preparation of any easements or other encumbrances
- Preparation of land division documents
Some people find the world of conveyancing complicated and confusing, but with Anna on your team, you’ll find we can bring clarity and move you towards a smooth settlement.
Why use Mildwaters Lawyers?
Mildwaters Lawyers has extensive experience in conveyancing and knowledge that is up-to-date.
What’s more, we keep you informed about the progress of your transaction, so you always feel in control and know that progress is being made.
We provide a prompt service including the prompt completion of your matter after settlement, which means we get your money or the keys to you as quickly as possible.
And for those more complex transactions, we have in-house legal services on tap, so that when things do go wrong such as the other party defaulting, we can address the problem immediately.
We find these sites to be very helpful.
- moneysmart.gov.au – for a mortgage calculator
- sa.gov.au/topics/planning-and-property/buying-a-home-or-property/property-contracts-finance-and-taxes/property-transfer-fee-calculator – for a property transfer fee calculator
Contact Mildwaters Lawyers today, for help with all your conveyancing needs.